The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Vaccines are a scam
in Science

By AkhenatenAkhenaten 103 Pts
I propose that vaccines are a scam and don't work. 
Rationale - That ever since early history humans have been deceived by unscrupulous people. These people used to be known as witch doctors or shaman.
These people try to use or gain the strength and power of animals by mixing the blood of animals with human blood.
This is the basis from which vaccination comes from and where people like Edward Jenner got the inspiration.
Edward Jenner heard old wives tales about these practices from the distant past.
He thought that there might be some scientific basis behind this barbaric practice.
But, alas, in those days people didn't understand nutrition or know how vitamins keep you healthy.
Thus, they were ignorant of how the human body functions so they just latched onto anything credible that they could get their hands on to explain how disease begins and for what reason.
Thus, they can up with this idea that some invisible germs must be carried from person to person which caused disease.
But, alas, they were wrong. They didn't know that grain food caused their guts or intestines to become leaky, which allowed bacteria from their guts to enter into their blood stream.
This mistake has led to 200 years of vaccination which has done nothing to stop and diseases from occurring.
See - vaccination liberation website for graphs which show that vaccination has been totally ineffective at stopping or preventing disease.
PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42AmericanFurryBoyApplesauceZombieguy1987IshaanKhalapPolaris95

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections